Did you know that up to 80% of all denials are predictable and preventable at the front end?
Did you also know that manually detecting the multitude of complex and changing payer requirements prior to service is next to impossible?
Without the use of automated, rules-based auditing and ongoing denials analysis, your hospital must rely on back-end teams to manually rework and rebill claims after denial.
That’s were AccuReg can help. Our Denials Prevention Solution shifts your staff’s focus from managing denials to preventing them by automatically auditing schedule, pre-registered and registered accounts for specific error types, authorization and pre-certification requirements and medical necessity verification.
We detect your payer’s denial patterns and alert your front-end staff to ensure real-time resolution. The fewer issues you have with payers increases your ability to collect up front, minimizing back-end receivables.
Here’s how our Denials Prevention Solution works for you:
Standardized Process Automation
- Automatically audits all registrations in real-time for payer-specific denials
- Auto-corrects subscriber data from the payer without user intervention
- Requests eligibility and benefit data during registration and mapping to service or procedure
- Ongoing analysis of historical claim and remit data to predict denial patterns
Interventional Workflow Error Prevention
- Alerts front-end staff in real-time of process failures with scripted instructions for immediate resolution
- Escalates staff resolution failures to supervisors for fail-safe intervention before service
- Automatically assigns training to registrars based on individual error patterns
- Holds registrars accountable with performance scorecards