Physician order processing errors are one of the main reasons you lose money in your revenue cycle. Electronic order management, done right, can help.
AccuReg’s Order Manager helps you eliminate errors by providing an online portal, through which which you can manage physician orders electronically.
Order Manager gives you real-time scheduling and capture of CPT codes, patient demographics and insurance policy information. Physician orders are legible, complete, tracked and confirmed.
Your physicians and their staff want speed and convenience. Using Order Manager saves the time they would typically waste on less efficient communication channels, like phone calls and faxes — and you get all the credit.
Here’s how the Order Manager process works:
- The physician’s office uses Order Manager to submit orders electronically;
- A member of our Scheduled Patient Concierge Center contacts the patient to complete the pre-registration process prior to arrival, including payment estimation and up-front collections;
- The patient is fast-tracked at registration in a matter of minutes. Visual alerts help the registrar identify any missing information and ensure the claim is accurate and complete before payer
You get improved accuracy and ease of use throughout the entire process, from physician orders to pre-registration to final patient registration.
Let’s review the benefits. AccuReg Order Manager:
- Saves the clinician’s time spent on fax and phone calls
- Ensures physician orders are legible, complete, tracked and confirmed
- Notifies physicians as soon as the procedure is scheduled and an account number created
- Verifies patient identity, address, eligibility, benefits, authorization and medical necessity
- Turns patient arrival into a fast, secure, positive experience
From managing physician orders through every step of the patient registration process, AccuReg provides you with superior front-end technology and the high level of service needed to drive a patient-centered revenue cycle and ensure better Patient Access Experience®.