Higher deductibles and increasing co-pays now have almost one-third of your hospital’s revenue coming directly from patients. If you don’t collect payment prior to care, your chances of collecting any remaining balances plummet by almost 70%.
That makes collecting payment before delivering healthcare services more critical than ever. With AccuReg POS Collections Solution, your staff will be able to give patients with amazingly accurate estimates of their payment responsibility in a matter of seconds.
NAHAM national standards say that your estimate of patient payment should be at least 90% accurate, and that 85% of your estimates should fall within that range. Our automated process and proprietary algorithm for estimating patient payment up-front is so accurate that we guarantee it.
We guarantee the accuracy rate of your patient payment estimates will exceed NAHAM standards. If your Estimation Accuracy Rate falls below the NAHAM national standards, we will waive our monthly fee until it exceeds those standards.
No other competitor offers such a bold guarantee.
The AccuReg POS Collections Solution will enable you to create a patient-centric environment that also focuses on appropriate and accurate collections up front without compromising the Patient Access Experience®. This helps your team drive down and eliminate post-service collection costs.
Here’s how our POS Collections Solution works for you:
Improved Estimate Accuracy
- Incorporates chargemaster pricing, payer contract terms, claims history, and eligibility and benefits information
- Pulls information from electronic orders and scheduling
Integrated Payment Processing
- Gives patients more options on how to pay, including credit/debit, ACH, cash, payment plans and payment loans
- Integrates with payment processors to save data re-entry time and errors
- Lowers current payment processing fees
- Includes e-cashiering and automated payment posting
Real-time Staff Training and Accountability
- Real-time alerts of collection opportunities
- Staff scripting on how to ask for payment
- Supervisor escalation of failure to collect
- Built-in collections training and testing
- Objection handling and soft skills training by SMEs
Industry-leading Best Practices
- NAHAM AccessKeys® POS collections KPI dashboards
- NAHAM collections workflow and FAP consulting